What does it consist of?
The educational options service is a support to students to find options or programs in colleges or institutes with which Immiland has an agreement.
Once the best option is chosen from the proposals sent by our education department, the student must make the registration to the college through Immiland in order to be represented before the chosen institution.
Benefits for your process
with Immiland Education
- Depending on the college or institute, Immiland Canada may be able to obtain discounts on registration fees.
- We only offer PGWP-eligible institutions so you can be confident that the institution you choose will serve as a place to stay and work after graduation for the duration of your studies.
- We take care of the progressive thread of your previous studies.
- We will be able to expedite your registration process and obtain the acceptance letter faster than usual, since we work directly with the institutions.
- Support 100% in Spanish.
- Review of requirements prior to sending applications to schools, your registration will not be sent without it being complete.
- We are CCEA (Canadian Course for Education Agents) certified counsellors and CPC (Career Professionals of Canada) Certified Career Strategists.
What is included in the service of
- Explore different academic options in the area of study in the schools and universities with which Immiland has an agreement.
- Determine whether your best option is a post secondary or post graduate program.
- Evaluate different colleges in the province(s) of your interest (It is recommended that you already have a clear idea of the province in which you wish to study and know the migration plan to follow for that province).
- Determine program cost and application requirements
- Send you by email the solution of doubts related to the selected options (you will have a maximum of 8 emails to solve doubts before making the decision).
- Register you to the program of your choice without any administrative fee, except for the registration fee charged by the college. As long as the registration is with one of the colleges immiland works with.
Take into consideration
- This service is provided by the academic agent. This service is NOT provided by the RCIC member immigration consultant.
- The education department is not able to answer any questions on immigration matters. So if I need to clarify any questions about temporary visas or pathways to permanent residency, it is mandatory to schedule an immigration appointment with an ICCRC consultant.
- The service is provided via e-mail by Immiland's educational advisor.