How do I get started to immigrate to Canada?
Basic requirements to be considered:
- Money: Whichever immigration pathway fits your profile, you must demonstrate economic solvency, keep in mind that migrating to Canada is not cheap and depending on the pathway and the family group you wish to migrate, will be the amount required to demonstrate when applying for your visa. This money must be provable in Canadian or American dollars or in your local currency. It must be available in a checking or savings account and liquid to use it.
- Language: This point is very important and we advise you to practice it, either English or French depending on the province you would like to migrate to. Although there is the option of studies, this can be the longest and most expensive way.
If you do not know your level of English we invite you to have a free test with our language school Planeta Immiland at the following link.
- Education: It is important to demonstrate that you have studies, depending on the immigration pathway that fits your profile, you must prove to Canada that you have a diploma of studies. You can prove your studies with your diploma. If you are currently studying in your country, we suggest you finish your studies and when you have graduated, you can apply to migrate to Canada.
- Employment: First of all, you must have a job offer before applying for a work permit in Canada. Additionally, take into consideration that you must demonstrate work experience for the position you are applying for in Canada. It may be related to what you studied or not. The important thing is that it be skilled or semi-skilled experience.
- Travel History: When you are thinking of applying for a temporary resident visa in Canada, it is recommended that you show that you have traveled to other countries and have complied with immigration rules in other countries in the past. It is recommended that you show that you have traveled to other countries and have complied with immigration rules in other countries in the past, a passport without stamps makes it more difficult to get a favorable decision from the immigration officer.
- Have a valid status: If you want to apply for a temporary residency visa from a country other than your home country, you must have a legal and valid status. If you are in that country illegally, unfortunately you will not be able to apply for visitor, study or work visas, as you will have a high probability of being denied.
- Roots: And finally you must demonstrate that you have roots to your home country when applying for temporary residence visas, as you must prove to the government that you will return to your home country and that you have a link to your country. This can be demonstrated with properties, vehicles, inheritances, investments, etc.
If you still do not know how to start your path to migrate to Canada we invite you to have an immigration consultation which you can schedule at the following link.
If you want us to make the visa application for you, you can quote and hire our services in the following link.