Working Holiday
If you are between 18 and 35 years old (or 18 to 30 in some countries), you will have the opportunity to travel and work in Canada for up to 2 years.

This is thanks to the working holiday visa.
The Working Holiday Visa is part of a government program within the International Experience in Canada (IEC) category and is designed to gain valuable international work experience and improve your skills in one of the country's official languages.

  • Does not apply to all nationalities.
  • You can only apply twice in your lifetime.
  • Space is limited and is based on rounds of invitations.
  • Dependents cannot come to Canada under this category.