How to apply to a College in Canada and what documents are required?
When thinking about applying to a Canadian institution, many questions arise about academic requirements, documents and language requirements. That is why today we will give you all the general requirements to consider when applying to a Canadian institution, whether it is a college or university:
- College or university graduation diplomas (this will depend on the credential to be studied, either undergraduate or graduate).
- High school or college transcripts (this will depend on the credential being pursued, either undergraduate or graduate).
- Valid passport or at least a passport that is valid for the duration of the study program.
- CV or resume (this requirement is relevant and indispensable when applying to a graduate program in order to review all work experience in the area you are choosing).
- Birth certificate (this requirement is very common in Quebec, but not in the rest of the provinces).
- Language Test (IELTS academic type, TOEFL IBT).
**Depending on the program selected, the institution may request additional requirements such as letters of reference, auditions, interviews or portfolio.
Remember that Immiland can help you register in the college at no additional cost, only the registration fee charged by the institution or in case that for some reason we have free registration. For all the necessary information on how to apply to the college or university you can write to firstname.lastname@example.org