Minor's Travel Authorization Statement
Are you traveling with a minor and need travel authorization to enter Canada?

An Affidavit of Travel Authorization of Minors is one that is made for the purpose of authorizing a minor to travel with another person of legal age to Canada. This person has agreed to accompany the minor for a temporary or permanent visit to Canada. A travel authorization may be issued for their plans to study, work or visit Canada.

  • Valid for the purpose of the minor's travel.

The latest on