What is the Start-up Visa?
The Start-up Visa is a visa program for new businesses in Canada, which is aimed at immigrant entrepreneurs with the skills and potential to start a business in Canada that:
- Be innovative
- Create jobs for Canadians
- Can compete on a global scale
Do you have an innovative business idea? Get support from one of Canada's designated organizations.
Restrictions for this type of visa
- The province of Quebec has its own program. For more information visit the official Quebec business immigration website.
Requirements for this type of visa
To be eligible for this visa, you must:
- Have a qualified business.
- Obtain a letter of support from a designated organization.
- Meet the language requirements.
- Have enough money to settle down.
For more information, visit the official website of the Government of Canada.