Alejandro Caicedo, graduated in business administration in Colombia, today is part of the Immiland Canada team as a CCEA educational agent certified by ICE F (world leader in international education networking events). He has experience in the Canadian higher education sector as business developer and student advisor and has knowledge in digital marketing, Scrum, agile methodologies, design thinking and UX/UI adding experience in innovation and development, process improvement, always focused on providing the best experience, assistance and service to each client.
What is included in the consultation:
- Explore the Canadian educational system,
- Determine if your best option is a post secondary or post graduate program,
- Evaluate different colleges in the province(s) of your interest. (It is recommended that you already have a clear idea of the province in which you wish to study and know the immigration plan to follow for that province),
- Evaluate academic options that respect the logical and progressive thread of your studies,
- Determine the cost of the program and application requirements,
- Email you different options of evaluated programs,
- Register you to the program of your choice without charging you an administrative fee except for the registration fee charged by the college. As long as the registration is with one of the colleges immiland works with.
Please note that no immigration issues are covered during this consultation. For immigration consultations please schedule a consultation with our CICC member consultants.