Ana Valero, graduated in Industrial Engineering, with experience in customer service and sales management. Nowadays she is part of Immiland Canada as an educational assistant being able to give you the best advice and support for your choice of the language program that best suits your needs. We appreciate your punctuality. The consultation will be done through Google Meet.
What is included in the consultation:
- Explore the Canadian educational system,
- Determine if your best option is a post secondary or post graduate program,
- Evaluate different colleges in the province(s) of your interest. (It is recommended that you already have a clear idea of the province in which you wish to study and know the immigration plan to follow for that province),
- Evaluate academic options that respect the logical and progressive thread of your studies,
- Determine the cost of the program and application requirements,
- Email you different options of evaluated programs,
- Register you to the program of your choice without charging you an administrative fee except for the registration fee charged by the college. As long as the registration is with one of the colleges immiland works with.
Please note that no immigration issues are covered during this consultation. For immigration consultations please schedule a consultation with our CICC member consultants.